SECURITY PROFESSIONALs ASSOCIATION FOR sira
aims & objectives
Security Professionals Association (SPA) for the Security Industry Regulatory Agency (SIRA) is the first security association in the Middle East. It was established with the aim of providing its members with the opportunity to connect with security professionals of all levels. As a membership-centred organisation, it fosters a platform for knowledge exchange and development to all its members within the region. The association is accessible to security professionals in different fields, age 21 and above.
aims & objectives
- Create a forum that all security practitioners from the region can join and enjoy the members’ benefits of a locally based professional security association.
- Create a strong network between security professionals and organisations to exchange expertise, information, intelligence and ideas.
- Create a sense of belonging and pride to be a member of a locally created organisation that embodies professional standards
that on occasions far exceeds the international standards.
- Promote and encourage professionalism and good practices within the industry.
- Act as advisors and Information Centre on all security issues.
- Promote Security Training and qualifications for security practitioners.
- Establish and promote Codes of Practices for the Security Industry.
- Foster, promote and encourage ethical and professional standards.
- Promote effective security measures and improve individual status.
- Promote security awareness amongst members and the public at large.
- Establish international links with other security associations to widen the links circle and exchange of knowledge and information.
- Operate for the benefit of the industry and the society as a whole.